Tuesday 3 June 2014

Unit 2, P7.

Test
Expected result
Actual result
Action required
Software applications open  and work as intended
The software should have no issues when opening or running.
When checking I found that the software both opened and ran with no problems.
None
Default folder settings are correct
When saving a document it should save into the correct folder.
When I saved my document it went to the correct folder.
None
Desktop shortcuts go to the right place

When using a desktop shortcut, the link should open in the correct programme.
The outcome was the one I expected as when I clicked onto a link it did this correctly.
None
The correct device drivers are installed
All of the devices should be there and installed when I go to device management.
I found all devices where there and fully installed in device management.
None
The correct paper sizes are set for printing
The printer settings should be set at A4 sized paper.
The settings were correct as the paper was A4 sized.
None
Menu options work as intended
When opening a document I should be given more options to help me to use the programmes.
All options came up when I opened a document.
None
The correct date and time are set
Both the date and time should be set for the correct date and time.
The date and time were both accurate.
None

1 comment:

  1. www. you have shown with this table that you can test a configured computer system for functionality. P7 achieved.

    ReplyDelete